U-kiss fan-meeting part II
Monday, June 28, 2010 @ 7:31:00 PM
After buying a gift and a 'Thank you' card for them at KLCC and went back home for a quick change of clothes, I went back to the Convention Center, the venue of the fan-meeting and arrived exactly on time. People were already queuing up and I was surprised at how well organized the fans were. Just from seeing that, I knew the boys (U-kiss) would enjoy their fan-meeting since everything were running smoothly and the fans were all on their best manners. GO MALAYSIAN KISS-ME! ♥
It was after I finally got to my seat and observed my surroundings that the fact that I was at my first Korean idol showcase and it being U-kiss (even though I wasn't a fan but still, I was quite fond of Kevin because of his Xing days) finally sunk in, yes I was excited beforehand but it was sort of forced,
real excitement started building up.
The showcase started half an hour later but it was easily forgiven the moment the boys stepped out and introduced themselves. My, aren't they handsome, even better than in pictures. The fans started screaming and I found myself joining in despite the fact I told myself not to beforehand haha. It couldn't be helped. The boys were worth my screams.
Two games were conducted and 7 lucky girls were chosen to be the boys partners. The first game was called 'Cham Cham Cham' if I remembered correctly. For the first game, the girls would have to point at a different direction than the boys to not lose and the second game was 'Show your talent in 30 seconds'. Winning or losing didn't matter on that day. The girls all got hugs and some even got carried by the boys and one fan even got to carry Dongho, the ever cute maknae of U-kiss thanks to the emcee, Ryan from OneFM.
Then after the games, it was time for the boys to show us fans (yes, I was converted into a fan the moment I saw how wonderful these boys were to their fans) what they've got.
The lights dimmed and the moment we heard the first beat, we all screamed. Bingeul bingeul was the first song and everyone was screaming and singing along to song and some even danced. I couldn't take any videos or pictures of them performing because 1. I didn't bring my camera and 2. I still have my phone camera but I was too caught up in the moment to even think of snapping pictures.
They performed about 6 song. There was Bingeul bingeul, talk to me, I like you, Man man hani, mworago (What?) and end of the road by boys II men.
Oh, oh and Dongho showed his aegyo by dancing to Gee (and it was so adorable. I squealed when he started dancing) and Soohyun showed us his wonderful and powerful voice by singing 'Forever love' by Wang Lee Hom a bit.
And after that was the photo taking session with lucky fans and autograph sessions for the fans who bought the VIP tickets. After that was all over, it was the Aces turn to get our free album from the boys themselves. I and my newly made friend were one of the last batch from the Aces seats.
Even though we were told not to shake their hands or high five them, but us fans didn't listen anyway. I shook hand with Kevin, Kiseop (I was stunned for a bit when I saw him. My god, he was DROP.DEAD.GORGEOUS. in person), Kibum and Soohyun (btw, I took my album from him ♥) and I high-five-d Alexander. Dongho and Eli, I just smiled and said 'Hi' because I was still recovering from the shock of shaking Kevin's hand.
Well, that's it I guess.
Here's a few pictures of the album to finally end the U-kiss fan-meeting entry ♥

Ze album I took from Soohyun ♥

The album opened

A close up of the CD

The signatures of all the members ♥

A close up of Soohyun's sign ♥