Dodging bullets
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 9:49:00 PM
And it continues!
Wait, before that, just wanted to share that before going to the fan-meet, I stopped by Burger King first for lunch and while I was waiting for my food to arrive (my brother was buying them), I saw these 3 ladies (around 30+ to 40+), quietly hyperventilating beside me when they saw this guy walking and of course, I was like 'Okayy, what's the big deal?' and at the same time thinking that the guy, whom they were flocking, looked familiar.
But I just ignored it when my food arrived and munch munch munch haha.
And now, I regretted ignoring those 3 ladies and the familiar guy after realizing who he was and why they were flocking him.
It was Brian. Alone. No securities. No nothing. Just him walking around like a normal citizen.
Damn it. We were not even 10 feet apart.
Oh well, I still got to hug him haha.

His signature ♥

Another close up of the CD

BRIAN :)

I absolutely love the way his album is designed. So sleek looking ♥

And that's it.