Just a little wrong in the head
Mystery! Part I

Thursday, July 1, 2010 @ 11:23:00 PM

Hello, hello :)

Finally I've got time to write down everything that happened on the 26th and 27th of June 2010. Got no clue what happened on that day? Here's a hint.

Neon jeongmal mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery
Mystery, mystery, aldagado moreu neun neo
Igeot cham mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery
Mystery, mystery


Yes, that's right. BEAST/B2ST happened! Woot! And I've got so much to share so let's get started.

BEAST's showcase and fan-meeting on the 26th of June 2010 in KL Live

I arrived at KL Live at around 4pm, wearing my Beast t-shirt, my 'YOSEOB' banner and ticket in hand. Since I was told that people who wore the t-shirts would be let into the venue first, I wasn't worried at the possibility of being too far back during the showcase even though many people had lined up already. (and boy, was I wrong on not worrying about it)

Anyway, I was lucky enough to run into a few of my friends that I met the week before at U-kiss's fan-meeting event so loneliness, I kissed it goodbye ;)

While waiting in line, I was tempted to buy the BEAST light-sticks and name tags that had the member's name on it in Korean. I told myself not to give into temptation but alas, I failed and bought two light-sticks and a Yoseob name tag. It cost me RM59 (and I regretted ever buying them but I'll get to the part why I regret it later)

After purchasing the merchandise, I was reminded by my friends that people who bought the RM120 repackage album got the chance to enter this lucky draw so I started sniffing around for information haha. At last, after quite some time, I found my destination and got in line to get my album stamped so that I could join in the lucky draw.

Finally my turn arrived and I was told to put my hand into this box and take something out. As to what that thing was, I didn't know but I did it anyways. After a few seconds of thinking which ball to take out (they were ping-pong balls, the thing that we had to take out), I finally made up my mind and pulled my hand out along with a yellow ping-pong ball.

And just like that, I won the Meet n Greet Session with Beast pass! *screams*

Here's a picture of it and my ticket to end the first part of my Beast entry

















The pass :)



















The ticket :D