Just a little wrong in the head
Special Part III

Friday, July 16, 2010 @ 7:25:00 PM

YO! I'm back to continue. I know it wayyyy too late now but hey, better late than never. Sorry about my not-so-enthusiastic previous post, I was annoyed at something at that time. ANYWAY! Moving on

Still on Beast's showcase and fan-meeting but in One Utama on the 27th of June. Imma skip the Meet and Greet details cause there's not much to tell except that we took pictures with them. Here, let me show you.







Waiting for my turn to take pictures with them in the ballroom where they did their press conference :)














Voila! Can you spot me? I didn't even smile properly X)










Moving on.

Okay, so I arrived at One Utama around 5pm, not too sure, straight from the meet and greet session. Only this time my friends tagged along (haha, I kind of forced them to come)

It was seriously hectic, I was running up and down One Utama, got lost a few times before I found a few fans who were willing to help me since they haven't got their CDs signed yet either and when I got to the right place, the line was crazy long and I was like 'Oh god, not again.' HAHA!

Lucky me, I found my friends from the previous day (THANK YOU SO MUCH!) to help me line up first since I had to go eat with my friends first because they were hungry but not long after that, I asked my friends to go ahead and I went back to wait in line with my other friends haha. This is sort of confusing XD

Anyway, my friends from the previous day had already got their CDs signed earlier so they left me to go eat too but before that, they had asked me to get Yoseob to sign on one of their phones and Hyunseung's on this banner thing.

Fast-forwarding. My turn came and I went to meet them AGAIN haha and Dongwoon said hello and smiled (how cute) and when I got to the edge of the table, where Yoseob and Hyunseung were sitting beside each other, I had to wait for a while cause Yoseob's marker ran out of ink so I took this chance to ask Hyunseung to sign the banner.

He was confused at first but then I made a 'sign' sign (LOL!), he nodded and signed haha. And Yoseob oh Yoseob, he almost signed my phone (he was freaking holding it!) when the security guard saw it (they were supposed to sign the CDs only) and took it out of his hand T__T

I pouted and when he saw me pouting, he pouted back. HAHA! That totally made me happy again and I kind of bounced while getting of the stage from cuteness overload LOL!

And that's it! :P

Here are some pictures of the signatures and album :) (Btw, click to enlarge it)









Yes, I bought two albums. Haha~ One got signed on the night of the showcase in KL Live and one in One Utama














This is the repackaged album that cost RM120














The repackaged album got signed in KL Live


















And this one got signed in One Utama