Children of the Empire! Part I
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @ 10:29:00 PM
Presenting the awesome, the handsome, and the finger-lickin good eye and ear candies all the way from Korea
ZE:A! *inserts fan-girlish shrieks here please*
Ahem, forgive my over-the-top introduction. I'm still reeling from the after-effects of meeting them in person *laughs* Anyways, let's move on to the good part.
ZE:A's fan-meeting and showcase on the 12th of September 2010 in the Plenary Theater of KLCCOkay! Before we really get to the good part, I have a confession to make and I am going to be completely honest about it.
I wasn't a fan of ZE:A AT ALL. I'd skip videos of them while browsing K-POP idols on Youtube
BUT when I heard about them coming to Malaysia, all that didn't matter and I bought a ticket as soon as they were on sale. It cost me RM420, the VVIP Package. I know, I know. What the heck? All I can say is that it's a blogger thing. We waste money to have things to blog about.
Anyways, I had about a month, give or take, to make a fan out of myself for these boys so I strapped on my studying band (The ones that those Japanese people would wear with words of encouragement on them HAHA!)and did my homework.
By the end of the week, I was officially converted.
These guys are
BLOODY AWESOME and I find myself bashing myself for ignoring them all these time.
*coughs* You're going off-topic, Cece. Right, now let's get back on topic haha. Let's try this again.
ZE:A's fan-meeting and showcase on the 12th of September 2010 in the Plenary Theater of KLCCI arrived at the Convention Center at around 4pm with my brother in tow because I needed his help to carry the gifts I bought for the boys. After redeeming my poster and everything, I went to look for the perfect spot where I can wait for the door to be opened.
Observing my surrounding, I saw a colourful bunch from Thailand with their banners and everything and I thought to myself, 'Dang, I wished I was that colourful and made of awesome.' But that's not the point, the point is that...you know what, nevermind.
Fast-forward, the door opened and in us fans go. I was struggling a bit since I only had two arms and the things I brought along required me to have 4 but I managed. Anyway, as soon as I got in, being the idiot I am, I had no idea where my seat, which was B11, was at and when I asked one of the workers there, I seriously had a face-palm moment.
My seat was right in front of me. FML.
Laughing at my idiocy, I went to my seat and went back to observing my surroundings. The turn-out...well, let's just say that the amount of people that attended were not that great. I think about 60-80 people? Give or take. It was then I told myself to scream 5 times louder and harder for the boys. (Btw, I met someone from soompi (a forum that I frequent) there, she was sitting beside me.)
Moving on.
It was about 45 minutes later when the boys finally came out. And yes, I screamed like a banshee and so did the rest of the fans. Oh my goodness, it felt so surreal, seeing them in person; especially my bias, Kevin.
I literally had to pinch myself to remind myself that it wasn't a dream. And, I gotta go.
SORRY! I'll continue this tomorrow or maybe the day after. Here are two pictures to end the first post.

I see you looking, Dongjun :)

Hyungsik, why so cute? :D