Just a little wrong in the head
0330 Part II

Thursday, June 23, 2011 @ 3:11:00 PM

And "tonight" is here! Yay for all you readers *laughs* Just so you know, when I say tonight or tomorrow, it actually means a few days later or maybe even weeks. My days are just messed up like that.

Before I start my gaga-ing, just wanted to share that the venue of the showcase was originally supposed to be held in Cheras at some hall. I forgot what's the name of that place. I don't know why they changed it but they did and they chose The Pavilion, the main entrance of it. (THANK GOD THEY DID!)

Moving on! After the lunch and the individual picture-taking session, my brother (poor guy was hanging around Sri Hartamas like an abandoned kitty, aw) and I rushed to Pavilion. It was already 5pm and the gates were to open at 6pm so you can imagine the state of panic I was in. I was so freaking worried that I'd get a seat so far back that the boys would look like little ants moving around on stage (but of course that didn't happen seeing that I got a seat on the 4th or was it the 5th row. Booyah!).

Much to my relief though, everyone was still lining up and *laughs* I unintentionally cut about 30 people in the line because I stood behind the person who I thought was the last person in the line. What I didn't see was the line continued on but it continued on sideways to the right, making a L shape. I'm really sorry, girls.

Here's a picture I took while lining up.


Kissme's lining up


Soon the gates opened and the wearer of the blue wristbands, the one they gave us during lunch, got to enter first. And I met up with the girl sitting in front of me during lunch again and we sat next to each other this time haha.

Pictures again.



The stage from my seat




Kissme's :)



And more kissme's :D


Anyway, maybe about half an hour later, the emcee went up to the stage and started saying things that my brain can't remember at the moment. Before she went down, she introduced the first opening act, a new(?) local singer named
iR Radzi. He sangs two of his songs. I expected a lot from him cause we're both from the same state (Sarawak) but much to my disappointment, his performances were bland. Oh well, I'm sure he'll do better with time. One of his song was nice.

Here are a few pictures of him





After Radzi finished performing, a familiar face went up the stage. It was Iqwal :D I saw him once at Adam Lambert's Concert last year and boy, now this guy knows how to perform. The differences between the performances done by him and Radzi were like night and day. He sang about two or three songs, one of them was called D-d-d-dance, if I'm not mistaken.









That's it for now. I'll be back later with U-kiss, for real this time ;)