It's time Part I
Sunday, June 19, 2011 @ 2:29:00 PM
Make way, people. One of the best goddamn thing about Korea is coming through. *queues in fangirl screams and shrieks* Oh yeah, that's right. Scream for em; the freaking awesome and fantastic, handsome and dashing, kings of fan-service who are always all smiles;
U-KISS!Whoo! This is their second time around coming to Malaysia for a showcase and this time, yours truly knew about it beforehand and bought the ticket at the pre-sale held in Sungei Wang on the 30th of April. If you know about my other blog, you can read the entry I did spazzing about it *laughs*
Now, moving on. Let's get to the good stuff; U-kiss, U-kiss, and of course, MORE U-kiss :D
They touched down in Malaysia on the 9th of July 2011. At what time, I wouldn't know. I didn't go to the airport to greet (a.k.a scream at) them because as much as I love these guys, it's a waste of gas and more hours spent on the road (something which I don't really enjoy since I have motion sickness) One fan missing from the mob that did come to greet them at the airport is nothing, no?
Fast forward to the day of the showcase and the supposed lunch with the band which was the day after, the 10th of July 2011.
Woke up bright and early to get ready, took a shower, got my hair straightened, make-up done, picked out my outfit and...oh, are you falling asleep? Well then, BAM!

Stay with me, soldier. You'll get more of these eye-candies if you do. For now, just bear with my need to write EVERYTHING in detail.
Getting back on topic, I left soon after and in about an hour and a half (my brother and I got lost somewhere in Bangsar), I arrived at Daorae Sri Hartamas, one of the official sponsor for the event. It's a korean BBQ place.
Fans like myself who bought the RM650 package for the event had already started to gather at the entrance of the restaurant. I met up with a friend of mine (the one I talked about in the ZE;A post) there and chatted for a while. Maybe about 10 minutes later, this korean lady who works for U-kiss (the company their in, I mean) came out and told us they'll let us in because the weather's hot outside; something along that line. I wasn't really listening.
And so one by one, we got our tickets checked and had this blue bracelet thingy put on our wrist. Here's a picture of it.

Please forgive the unattractiveness of my arm/hand/fingers.
And two pictures of the girls that were there with me.


Exactly at 3:00pm, the waiters came in with our food which was quite disappointing. Not that I don't love my fried rice, the organizer could've made it a bit more...I don't know, korean? I didn't bother taking a picture of it. Boo.
Now here's one the best part of the disappointing lunch, the first picture up there of the boys? Yeah, that was taken when they came into the room where we were eating to say hi and stuff. But sadly, it was short-lived because the girls all went wild, screaming non-stop while standing up. I think the only ones who were calm was me and the girl sitting in front of me. Haha, she even asked me why I wasn't excited like the rest. I was, just that I don't express my excitement through ear-piercing screams.
While they were busy screaming, I went back to eating after snapping a few pictures. And because of that, I missed the part where Soohyun (supposedly, I don't know. That's what I heard from the others) got pulled down by a fan. Sigh. You ruined a great chance for all of us by doing that, girlfriend because the boys were supposed to go around and talk to us personally but since all the girls went wild, they (the orginazers and company people) changed their minds and only brought the boys back to take pictures with us.
Which brings me to the freaking best thing about the whole entire lunch thing, the picture taking session. Oh yeah, I got surrounded by 7 hot korean celebrities. HAH! And FINALLY! and I mean FINALLY! I actually look decent (okay, I'll admit my smile looks a little off but THAT'S OKAY!) in the pictures unlike the ones that were taken last year.
I'm so grateful and happy that I can cry HAHA! Here are the pictures. There's two of it. Can you tell which one I love more than the other by looking at it?
1.

2.

Obviously, it's the second picture *big smile*
That concludes my entry for the lunch. I'll be back later tonight with an entry for the showcase and of course, picture galore for all you fangirls (and maybe
FANBOYS? ;D)